Having a real estate agent as your significant other definitely comes with perks.
So if one asks you out on a date, or for your hand in marriage, you should definitely say yes!
Here are the top 10 reasons why:
- Because a property consultant talks all day, they’ll appreciate some reprieve from socialising when at home. Body language and actions speak a thousand words to them.
- Everything is tax-deductible for a property consultant. That new computer? Free. How about your petrol, or that road-trip up the coast to “scout the market”? Claimable on tax.
- Hardy as they come, agents are layered in suits thicker than rock. Coming up against obstacles is their daily grind, and they’re agile enough to overcome these barriers with a grin.
- Optimism is key, and property consultants own the master key to being upbeat about any situation they’re confronted with. No matter your mood, they’ll be a positive influence.
- Haggling is second nature for an agent, and you’ll reap the rewards of their silver tongue as they barter for better savings on things that are already on sale!
- Too many headaches organising things? Let a property consultant micro-manage your life, as they already do it for dozens of others and their properties. You’ll be relaxed in no time, as long as you don’t mind being behind schedule.
- Appearance comes second-best to the appreciation of personality. Dealing with all sorts of people tempers an agent’s ideals in what they love about a person.
- Due to their phone being on constantly and on loud, an agent values their downtime and may be unreachable during a personal spell throughout the day. Don’t get caught up by this, it’s hard work being on the clock for their client’s needs.
- Have a broken relationship with a friend or family member? Allow an agent to reconcile your differences via their charisma. They want to attend the next BBQ or Christmas party as much as you do.
- As seasoned socialisers, property consultants are more open with their feelings than most, so you’ll know how they stand in relation to any situation. Usually the first word out, you’ll hear it before you see it.
Have you ever dated or married a real estate agent? Or are you one yourself? If so, what would you add to this list?
We know we’ve only scratched the surface!
Need help finding the perfect home?